Monday, April 20, 2015

A weekly update and a release

Another week down! Writing has been a bit more awkward this past week due to extra hours at the other job but words have been done so I'm feeling a little more happy than if I'd not managed to do any. I've picked up some more pieces of technology which allows me to get words done on the move. This has allowed me to get writing wherever I am which has vastly increased what I can do, I'll keep you all informed how that goes!

However I wanted to talk about a release that occurred relatively recently but one I've not got around to announcing.

For many years I've been a fan of Constable and Robinson’s Mammoth Book series so when Barbara Cardy's latest submission call went up for uniform erotica I couldn't hold the ideas back. A Right Royal Spanking is set in the world of Captain Barnabus but is focused on different characters.

I was over joyed when it was accepted and now with the books release you can read it in both ebook and print.

Here's the blurb: 

Coming back from his latest mission Captain Mortimer Montague faces the consequences of his actions, but his attention is definitely elsewhere.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00T6L14C2 

It's filled with great stories all with the uniform as the main theme. 

You can find it here: 

No comments: