Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Winter Warmers Inspiration - Annabeth Leong

Today I have Annabeth Leong over to talk about the inspiration behind her story Filled with Christmas Spirit. It's one of the many stories in House of Erotica's Winter Warmers Collection that's the perfect book to keep you warm through the dark nights!


So here without further ado is Annabeth

When I was on the outside of BDSM looking in, my fantasies were all very serious. I pictured unsmiling dominants cracking whips on the backs of sobbing submissives (and was turned on by that imagery). These days, I'm lucky enough to be in a D/s relationship, and the thing I would never have expected is how much fun it is. We often wind up giggling in bed, roleplaying ridiculous scenarios, and trying some pretty silly things. I love when I can hear my dominant suppressing laughter while scolding me for some trumped-up charge.

My Winter Warmers story was written in this spirit (the dom in this story makes his sub sing "Silent Night" while taking a butt plug). When I came up with the idea of singing Christmas carols while plugged (both inside and outside of the house), I worried the idea was too out there. Then I imagined the way my dominant would look at me if I suggested such a thing, and I knew I had to write it.

About Annabeth
 
Annabeth Leong has written erotica of many flavors—dark, romantic, kinky, vanilla, straight, lesbian, bi, and menage. Her work has appeared in more than thirty anthologies, including Smut by the Sea Volume 2 and Smut for Chocoholics. Her contemporary erotic romance novels are available from Ellora's Cave. She lives in Providence, Rhode Island, blogs at annabethleong.blogspot.com, and can be found on Twitter @AnnabethLeong

The Winter Warmers Collection is available both as an ebook and in print and you can find it here:

No comments: