If anyone wants to read last years post you can find it here: http://nicolegestalt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/new-years-guidelines.html
- Continue to work on writing at least 1000 words a day but don't be too hard on myself for not hitting goals.
- Work with more anthologies - I'm just finishing up Coming Together: Through the Storm and have loved working with so many awesome authors.
- Hit more deadlines - I need to get work done before the last night of the deadline!
- Blog at least once a week - my net is all over the place but it shouldn't be too hard to hit that one.
- Write and enjoy it!
- Work on my networking and marketing
- Eat regular meals.
- Try and get more paperwork organised.
- Become far more active
- Do more artwork.
- Have afternoon tea at least once a month!
- Remember to focus on the small good things rather then worry about the next thing that might happen.
- Remember to take time out and relax from time to time
- Spend time with the other half and give ourselves a break from time to time
- Make memories!
So what does 2014 hold?
Coming soon I have Coming Together: Through the Storm being released. This is the first multi-author anthology that I've edited and I'm very excited to be taking part in such a great cause.
At the end of January my second all female anthology will be out! I am very much looking forward to Sun, Sea And Seduction coming out as I have a lot of great memories linked with the writing of all the stories in the book. More information on this will be coming shortly so watch this space!
Finally if you are looking for an anthology to submit to February 28th sees the deadline of my call of submissions for my steampunk anthology Valves & Vixens. Click on the picture for the guidelines.
And I think for the moment at least that is enough for the first post of 2014 - hope everyone has a good one.