Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 roundup!

This seems to be a regular item on my blog now. Or at least as regular as once a year can be!

So here is the roundup on submissions made this year:

2013 stats

As Nicole Gestalt

Submitted (1000+):19
Submitted (flash):
Rejected: 7
Accepted: 14

As Talu Briar

Submitted (1000+):1
Submitted (flash):
Waiting:
Rejected: 1,1
Accepted:

Yes the numbers are slightly out but that's because some acceptances came from submissions made in 2012, and I'm still waiting to hear back from others. 

Over all I'm happy with what I've done this year and the friends I've made on the way have been so great and very helpful in all aspects! 

This year also saw some firsts with my own anthology published as well as becoming editor of another anthology (Coming Together: Through the Storm will be out in hopefully in the next month so watch this space!). So here is to 2014!

Thank you all for reading my stories and lets make 2014 even better!

No comments: