Monday, December 31, 2012

Last post of 2012

Well I thought I'd leave this post until the very last minute...or as close as possible to it anyway!

Over the past two years I have been retraining in animal care. As of a result last year I hardly submitted any work to publishers however I did have a few releases which is always good news. Half way through this year my first part of retraining came to a successful end, although I decided not to continue to retrain due to various reasons - the main reason is I realised I wanted to focus on my writing. So we now get to the end of 2012 and since July I have been writing and submitting to various publications.

So! As I used to do here is my 2012 stats - my goal for the next year is to improve on these numbers.

As Nicole Gestalt

Submitted (1000+):23
Submitted (flash):
Waiting: 3
Rejected: 6
Accepted: 14

Newly written stories

As Heidi Morbannaon/Mel Evans

Submitted (1000+):
Submitted (flash): 2
Rejected: 2
Accepted:

As Talu Briar

Submitted (1000+): 3
Submitted (flash): 4
Rejected: 6
Waiting: 1
Accepted:

No comments: