Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Guidelines

The inspiration for this post has come from Portia Da Costa's post: http://wendyportia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-years-guidelines.html - so thank you Portia for that!

This year will be the first year that I will be writing 'full-time' I do still have another job but my focus is going to be upon my writing for the first time and I won't be running around being retrained or getting a full time job (that isn't writing). I am lucky to be in this position so my plan for this year is not to waste this opportunity. Due to this I think it is time I sit down and write out my wants for this year putting them in the form of guidelines that I will try my very hardest to fulfil.

Writing Guidelines 

  • Write at least 1000 words upon erotica a day - I will also be planning on writing in my other genres at the same time but this is the minimum I want to put into erotica.
  •  Polish up some of the stories I have left unfinished on my computer and get them finished.
  • Submit a lot more then I did in 2012, things won't be accepted if they are not submitted!
  • Treat writing as a full-time job and be serious about it.
  • Try and not focus on my weaknesses instead turn them to positives.
  • Blog more

General Guidelines

  • Eat regular meals.
  • Try and get more paperwork organised. 
  •  Become far more active
  • Do more artwork.
  • Have afternoon tea at least once a month! 
  • Remember to focus on the small good things rather then worry about the next thing that might happen.
  • Remember to take time out and relax from time to time
There are probably other guidelines that I could run with but these are the most important ones for me at the present moment in time.

So here goes 2013 *fingers crossed*

No comments: