Tuesday, November 6, 2012

House of Erotica House Party!



Welcome to my journal! If you have reached here because of the House of Erotica House Party then please make yourself at home and feel free to look around the rest of the site.

If you haven't reached here because of the House of Erotica House Party then once you've finished reading this entry go here: For more great authors and books all published by the House of Erotica my new publisher!

At present I only have one book with House of Erotica although I know that is going to change, my book is called Made to Mistress and is a BDSM light m/f/m story.

This is the blurb:

As Mary goes about her job as a maid she doesn’t realise that things are about to take a very interesting turn forcing her to accept the more dominant side of her which with her boyfriend will be used on the one person she least expected.


Isn't the cover just gorgeous?

So now for the excerpt well lets join the story as two of the main characters Mary and her partner Harold  have bumped into one another whilst they are working.

Excerpt 


 “Sleeping on the job?” A voice to her left made her jump as did the hand that quickly ran up her thigh. Batting it away she looked at the speaker.
“No! I was just…composing myself, I wasn’t here long.”
The hand moved away and took hold of hers. All dismay about William briefly died down as she looked into the loving smile of Harold Roberts, the house butler and her partner of the last six months.
“I’ll believe you, but you have to be careful to not get caught by anyone else.”
“I was just…” she didn’t get any further as Harold shushed her.
“Come on you shouldn’t dawdle, I know you’ve a lot of work to do. I’ll deal with this little incident later for now you should get on with your work.”
Mary’s stomach knotted as Harold smiled at her his eyes filling with desire. Her eyes went wide and she bobbed her head.
“Of course sorry.”
Harold squeezed her hand showing her he wasn’t upset then nodded.
“Back to work then.”
She swallowed hard and turned around then fled down the corridor. It wasn’t that she was scared or upset, more that if she didn’t go quickly she knew she’d likely beg Harold for a quick bit of punishment there and then.



Of course I can't very well tell you everything that goes on in the story but I can tell you I had great fun writing the erotic scenes with Mary,Harold and William!

Made to Mistress is available to buy in the following places:

All Romance ebooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-madetomistress-957394-146.html
Kobo: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Made-to-Mistress/book-y9ftaFIc7EGYB9EzCwPwYg/page1.html?s=j-EhxYDUbkSZ3taLNUMIIg&r=1
Amazon (USA): http://www.amazon.com/Made-Mistress-BDSM-Erotica-ebook/dp/B009I62QM2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1350294786&sr=1-1&keywords=Made+to+Mistress+%28BDSM+Erotica%29
Amazon (UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Made-Mistress-BDSM-Erotica-ebook/dp/B009I62QM2/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1350294759&sr=8-7

No comments: