Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chocolate

So my current wip focuses on a slightly unusual way of using chocolate and how it surprising things can be seen as erotic. It's a story that I've been thinking about writing for a while and have now finally got to writing it which a relief!

Since I have limited time with my other job recently taking majority of my time up I have to be careful with what I write focusing on the most important pieces unfortunately I don't have the luxury of playing around with new ideas until they are already well thought out and plotted either in my head or written down. 

The chocolate story is something that I am really enjoying writing and it allows me to indulge in two of my favourite things chocolate and sex.  Anyway back to the writing! 

I'm taking part in the Smutters Advent calendar next month (can't believe it's only a few weeks before Christmas already!) so watch this space for more information and links.

No comments: