Saturday, November 17, 2012

Focusing

I will readily admit that I have an issue focusing on one topic for any length of time. I have more projects and ideas on the go then I have hours in the day now and it has got to a point where they are just left around the place like remains of a battle. 

After coming downstairs this morning full of yet another idea my better half pointed out that I have this issue and although it pains me to say it I know I must focus and try and cut down the problem. So! From this point on I've decided, at least where my writing is concerned, that I am going to concentrate on only two projects at a time (yes I know that's not completely focusing but I am cutting this down from almost ten!).  From this point on I'll have one erotica piece that I'm working on and one non-erotica piece on the go only. Once they are done I'll be able to move on to the next load of ideas and stories but until then I am going to make a focused effort to work on just two things. 

We'll see how it goes! For this first  experiment I'm staying with my chocolate story because I would like to get that done soon, and for my non-erotica I'm going to continue to focus on my mongolian story since it's almost a year since I started it and I really owe it to the story to get it out there.

I will let you all know how it goes! I'm trying to see this as a write 1000 words a day for 70 days again since the Seventy Days of Sweat which I was a part of many years ago really helped me get those words down and caused me to complete a lot of projects.

Fingers Crossed......

No comments: