Thursday, June 7, 2012

Holidays

Well it was a little unexpected but I'm now back from a short holiday break that ended up leaving us all wetter then we had been planning (it rained pretty much every single day and going to an outdoor animal rescue centre in the rain can lead to very very very soggy people and annoyed animals).

I managed to do a lot of writing whilst I was away but nothing major other then some game design work I've been contracted to do. It's been great for once not to have any retraining work to think about and now all the retraining is done I'm so looking forward to focusing purely on my writing.

Now I'm back from holiday I'm going to be working on a number of anthologies and also some story ideas that have been mulling around in my head.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: