Saturday, May 5, 2012

Almost back to some normalilty

Well we're getting there. I'm still living out of boxes which are never ending it seems however we are getting there slowly. My coursework is also slowly coming to an end...or at least I am now working on the last few pieces that I hope are the absolute final pieces.

Retraining has been very interesting and I wouldn't have stopped doing it for the world, over the last two years I have learned so much but at the same time I'm just itching to be able to get time to write and the freedom that writing gives me.

It's a little sad that at least for the short term I won't be using the subject that I have retrained in but I'm excited at all the writing that has come my way of late. So I am very much looking forward to going back to focusing on my writing.

And there is a lot of writing and even more ideas! A whole bookshelf in my writing room has now been dedicated to small A5 (UK sizing - 5.8 inches x 8.3 inches for those in the US) notepads that are filled with stories and incomplete ideas and books. These will all be worked on in time but first I've got some editing to do on a few shorter pieces that I've been working on in for years and now finally want to do something with!

So in writing terms things are looking up and here's to the next few months!

(oh and it's still raining here and we're meant to be having snow again soon)

No comments: