Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Roundup

It's Monday! And February...which is scary to think we are already in our second month of 2010.

So edits of Touch of Silver are going smoothly. I'm trying to do it a piece at a time, I find that works better for me. If I try to do it all in one go my concentration just goes totally. I hope to get them all done by the end of the week if not sooner (well that's the plan anyway).

I'm working on a piece of writing which is a new style for me but I'm enjoying it so far, it'll be about 10k when I'm done with it...just less with some edits. I've got a market in mind for it so that will be done first draft by the end of the week also. I spent last week working on some of the details and have been working consistently on it since.

I've also got a short piece on the go which will be done by the end of the weekend. I'm starting to get into the habit of working on my longer works during the week and then for my weekend I work on short pieces.

Nothing was submitted last week but I'm working through edits of older stories that have been sitting waiting for me to get to them. I also totally cleared my writing desk finally after months of things piling up on it so I now have someplace to write once more! The way I work I tend to write everything in long hand then type it up as a first edit and then edit it and then edit some more.

And that's it for this week!

~*~

Telly:
Music: Dead Memories - Slipknot
Choc/Yummy: Terry's All Gold
Mood: Bouncy
Main Writing: 1250 + edits
Flash Writing: None today yet

No comments: