Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weekly Roundup

And so it's Monday once more, and time for the weekly round up.

I went through and edited a short story, from which I had to cut a thousand words. Showing me I tend to use one hundred words when four will do, something I need to work on in the future. That story went through a final edit and then was sent out.

I've not looked at my Touch Of Silver edits yet, but that is penned in for this week.

I spent the rest of the week sorting out what pieces I've got almost completed and making charts for them, so I now know what I need to do when and how. As well as plotting a few new pieces that I will work on once I've gone through a number of the pieces on the go.

Right now I'm half way through two short stories which should be finished by the end of this week, and I have had a few more submissions.



~*~

Telly: My new addiction: Trails of Life
Music: Lake of Tears
Choc/Yummy: Terry's All Gold
Mood: Slightly worn out...need more sleep!
Main Writing: 250
Flash Writing: None today yet

No comments: