Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Roundup

Roundups happen usually at the end of a week when there is something to round up...but I've never been one to follow tradition and so here is the round up for the week...well okay last week (and a mini to do list for this week).

Last week I finished a short story that will be typed up over the next few days and polished. I'm also just beginning another short both of which I hope to have sent out by the end of the week.

Last week started with the news that the charity anthology Coming Together series is now printing and working on its own so I will update the links once I get them this week. This means of course that more money goes to the charities they were written in mind of so it's all good.

I had a few rejections this week so I'm going to sit down around half way through this week and resend out pieces, with maybe a bit of re-jigging on a couple of them I'm not too sure, but it's always a good thing to re-read pieces before sending them back out.

I've recieved my edits for my newest ebook, Touch of Silver, which will be out in April if all goes well, so I will be heading in to the wonderful world of editing soon enough. In the mean time I'm just finishing the final passes on a few short stories and then have two more that I'm presently editing and polishing, both of which are around 20k in length.

I have no idea how much of this I'm actually going to get done this week but I'll keep you all posted.


~*~

Telly: My new addiction: Life on Earth
Music: random drum pieces
Choc/Yummy: None at the moment
Mood: Bopping along (no I'm not sure what that means either)
Main Writing: Do application forms count?
Flash Writing: See above

No comments: