Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekly Roundup 8th - 14th February

So this week was mainly spent writing. I'm currently working on three stories. One that will be about 10k once I'm finished with it, a piece that will be around 4k and then a third that should be about 2,5k. All are about totally different subjects but are mainly contemporary.

I've done a lot of edits for Touch of Silver and although didn't get it finished like I hoped I'm on the last stretch now I hope.

I typed up a short story which means I can now begin to edit that and I've been working on some small edits on other pieces (checking the story flows etc.)

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have tied up all the lose ends and created some new ones on new projects - fingers crossed!

~*~

Telly:
Music:
Choc/Yummy:
Mood: Sleepy
Main Writing: 100
Flash Writing: None today yet

No comments: