Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekly Roundup 15th - 21st February

So another week ends...and begins. Last week I spent most of the time going through the edits for Touch of Silver, they are all but done now. I have one final read through and its all set. I really like this story, I had so much fun writing it.

In other things I've been writing up a large story that with some expansion will be ready to go in a month at the most - if nothing else makes its appearance.

The rest of the time has been spent working on pieces under my other pen-names. However I'm working on some plot lines that once Touch of Silver is out I'll be writing with earnest. Speaking of which I'm off to finish my 'final' read through before sending it back to my editor - wish me luck!

~*~

Telly: Rush Hour 3
Music:
Choc/Yummy:
Mood: Missing a certain someone
Main Writing: 250
Flash Writing: None today yet

No comments: