Monday, May 19, 2008

Sorry I've not been around!

Although I've been meaning to update this journal all sorts of things have conspired to prevent me from doing so. For the past week or so I've been so ill I've not moved far from the bed and I've been unable to read,write and use the computer (eeek!). So I've been pretty much silent all over the Internet.

Seventy Days of Sweat has now officially finished and I'm in the process of collecting all my words together to see how many I managed to do this time around. I know it's much more then it has been on the other two but I'll make a big post about all of that later this week.

I'm also now part of a British Writers journal, I've not made a post yet but I'll be putting one up about quintessential British life shortly followed up by an introduction post about me. Have a look at all the other posts up at the moment: British Writers

Now off back to catching up!

No comments: