Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bump in the plot

So the spy story was going along perfectly happily, I even have the end in mind. However I have a slight issue of how to get there, whatever I write just doesn't seem to work properly. So I'm going to muse over some ideas and place the whole thing on the back burner for a little while.

I know I said I'd get this one done but it's just not playing ball and the worst thing I can do is force it to work.

So I'm back to looking at Melting Point 2 and Tools of the Trade, and if neither of them are playing ball then I've got a few short and sharp pieces to work on that have been bugging me for ages. Okay so I've actually got an entire notepad full of ideas all crying out to be written but I can only do so many at a time!

So off I go to see what I can work on!


~*~

Telly: Nothing presently
Music: Billy Bragg
Choc/Yummy: None at the moment
Mood: Not really anything
Main Writing: 1140
Flash Writing: None so far
Reading: Nothing! I wont until I get at least one thing done

No comments: