Friday, May 9, 2008

An acceptance

So the news that I was going to tell you!

My short story Desires in Mint will be published by Tassels and Tales (see image below) and will be available to buy from their site (I don't have a date when it will be up but I will let you all know when it happens).

Desires in Mint is a fun little story of a wife who expands her knowledge and gives her and her husbands marriage a boost with some throat sweets. I hope all of you who read it enjoy it! Since it is a Nicole Gestalt story it is of course only suitable for those 18 and over.

Anyway even before the story is up on the site why don't you pop over and have a look at the place.


~*~
Telly: Nothing presently
Music: Half Man Half Biscuit... no really that's what they are called
Choc/Yummy: None at the moment I've only just got up!
Mood: Productive, with a really bad sore throat
Main Writing: 650+ words on the spy story then a quick 884 words typed up from another story
Flash Writing: I guess the 884 words is a flash piece!
Reading: Nothing! I wont until I get at least one thing done

No comments: