Thursday, May 22, 2008

Well.....

I'm still ill, although I am feeling much better today. The one thing I've got to be careful of is going out and doing too much when I'm not fully well. So I'm taking things easy and still sleeping lots.

I've been writing bits here and there slowly getting that word count up, I'm not working on anything in particular since that currently takes up too much concentration, so I'm just relaxing and letting the words flow. So far it's a small little piece on packing (the practice of wearing pretend male appendages under normal clothes) which is fun but I'm trying to make sure it's not bogged down too much by words.

It was my partners birthday yesterday unfortunately because I was ill he spent most of the day running around after me (I feel so guilty!). Thankfully I'd got all his presents in advance so I had fun watching him open them all :) I got him lots of different DVD's and some books which he had wanted for ages. We'll be watching the DVD's when we're both feeling better (he's also not feeling great poor thing).

In other news yesterday I made my first post on the Britwriters Journal. Before we can talk about ourselves the deal is that we have to make at least one post on British life so I picked the Pearly Kings and Queens to write about. You can find the post here: http://wulfwaru.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/the-kings-and-queens-of-london/

Right now off to get a cup of tea!

No comments: