Sunday, April 27, 2008

Checking In

I thought I better check in and let you all know what's been happening in the world of Nicole. As I mentioned in my last post I have recently become inspired to pick up an old wip that had become stuck. I'm currently still working on that and am just under the 9k mark on it.

It's working title is 'Tools of the trade' and so far it's working out pretty well. It's a FemDom piece so is very BDSM heavy although I've not got to those scenes yet. My male in the story is a very gorgeous man who is totally used to being in control so when he is given some submissive training courses he begins to struggle with the idea of submitting to someone. It's very fun to write because I'm presently exploring all the various emotions that they are both feeling including and the various shifts of power. Hopefully I'm going to be able to do it justice.

Now since I've not done any writing today I'm off to get back into it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telly: None at the moment
Music: None at present, just the fan of the laptop working overtime
Choc/Yummy: None at the moment
Mood: Productive but sleepy
Main Writing: Nothing so far
Flash Writing: Nothing
Reading: A sci-fi novel that I've totally forgotten the name of and is to far away for me to see what it's called

No comments: