Thursday, March 6, 2008

The writing so far

Has been going pretty well. I've been continuing work on a piece that I've been working on for a little while, and it's finally coming together. I've got to the first 'heated' scene now so I'm taking it slightly slowly to make sure that I get it right. However today I started a fairy tale piece due to an idea that I've had in the past few days. Since I'm writing one piece in paper and one piece on the computer I'm finding I'm able to keep the two story lines separate, which is important because the last thing I want to happen is characters swapping story lines!

Anyway back to it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telly: Britain's Funniest Comedy Characters
Choc/Yummy: None at the moment
Mood: Active
Main Writing: 1,400 today so far
Flash Writing: Nothing so far
Reading: Once a Rebel by Angela Ashton

No comments: