Sunday, March 2, 2008

Writing and Rain

Today's writing went well, at least it went forward rather than back which is always good. I had a plot issue which was causing me to ponder a bit on where to go next, now I've come to a solution which at least means I can move forward.

For most of the past year I've been writing all my work by hand first before transferring it onto the computer. I use the act of typing it up as a way to edit it before the piece is edited again, although this is sometimes a long winded way of working it presently works for me.

In the UK it was Mother's Day today, so I wish any mothers a Happy Mother's Day. The weather wasn't the best it's been pouring down all day and when it has stopped the wind has been blowing a gale. The poor neighbours cat has been visiting all day to get dry.

Now back to get a drink and finish my piece of very yummy chocolate cake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telly: Presently Bottom 3 Live
Choc/Yummy: Yummy chocolate cake
Mood: Happy, but with a very sore throat
Main Writing: Just over 800 words
Flash Writing: Nothing so far
Reading: Once a Rebel by Angela Ashton

No comments: