Monday, December 17, 2007

Win a copy of Summer of Fire or some cards made by me

Since it's the time of giving and sharing I thought I would run a little treasure hunt through my journal. If you would like to take part please email me the answers to the following questions:

1. In 2007 which month has the most posts?

2. When did I get my first acceptance this year?

3. What is it called?

4. When did it come out?

5. What was the characters name that I picked in the 'Name a Character' competition?

6. At the end of the first Seventy Days of Sweat how many approximate words had I written?

7. What charity anthology is my story Melting Point going to be in?

Please send the answers to: spanknicole@hotmail.co.uk with the heading TREASURE HUNT (please make sure you do this otherwise it will be eaten up as spam).

I will pick the winner out of the correct entries and then post the result up on here on the 1st January so you have until then to find all the answers.

The winner will be able to chose between a pack of handmade cards or a copy of my e-book Summer of Fire.

Good Luck and have fun!

Hint: Every answer can be found within this journal if you get stuck check out the themed posts down the side of the window.

No comments: