Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Melting Point edits round one

Well the edits for Melting Point have now been sent back. Although at first glance there was an awful lot of red it didn't actually turn out to be that bad. I'm very excited about this story and am hoping if feedback is good to possibly do some follow up stories on the couple involved, and perhaps their friends - who knows.

I finally got back to writing last night after a stint of being too busy to even think about plot lines. Now all the Christmas fairs are over with I'm able to fully concentrate on the writing once more. I had been planning on writing a story that I have had down on my ideas pad for months now but when it came to it the words just wouldn't flow so clearly it still needs some more mulling over. Instead I have begun a shape-shifter story that encompasses a couple of genres, I'm not sure how it's going to go yet so I wont say any more but it's good to get back to writing!

No comments: