Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sexyreads gives Summer of Fire 10 out of 10

SexyReads a great site for both authors and readers alike has recently reviewed Summer of Fire giving it ten out of ten. You can find the review here

Don't forget Summer of Fire is available here

Review:

You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher
Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire

And that is exactly what Nicole Gestalt does with Summer of Fire, this is a novel
with a burning passion that really did put the heat in my sheets. The characters
are superbly brought to life with a desire and lust that you cannot help but lose
yourself too, thank goodness for the hunky firefighter on hand to rescue you

The challenges meet by Mark and Helen are real and well written, and you'll find yourself willing them onto the steamy climax, my only complaint is that I wanted more, but a little birdy tells me this might not be the last we see of Mark & Helen, and I for one cannot wait for another explosive union between the two..

More of a Too Hot to Handle Sheet than a Heat Sheet.. Buy it Now!

Would you recommend this Book? Yes | Rating: 10

No comments: