Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lots of writing

Although this month I'm meant to be concentrating on artwork I've been working on a number of writing projects that have inspired me. Since my non-writing holiday I've been writing almost non-stop and have been churning out over 1000 words a day which is great for me. The piece I'm presently working on was meant to be a short story but I've just hit five thousand words and only touched the surface so I'm not sure how long it's actually going to be.

I've also just signed up for the second 70 Days of Sweat. It starts on October 15th and ends January 15th (yes that is 93 days - they are allowing holidays etc...). I am hoping that it will keep me writing and I'm really looking forward to it since I have so many deadlines coming up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see your break helped. Good luck on the 70 Days of Sweat.

Cristina

Nicole Gestalt said...

Thanks Cristina,

I'll be updating here how it's going so feel free to pop back in to see what's happening!