Thursday, September 20, 2007

70 Days of Sweat ends

The 70 Days is now over. I started the time saying that I wanted to write 10k since that was the minimum of what I needed to do. I ended up writing 36611 (approx) words.

It's been a bit of a whirl-wind and I am very happy I took part since it taught me a lot about how I write and also how much I can achieve.

In the end I have written the following:

Fiction 5-10k

RTS -submitted
CF - submitted and contracted
Spy story - a wip currently 5k
Vamp story - a wip currently approx 5k

Fiction 1k-5k
Strength - submitted
Vampire drink - needs editing
Latex Fetish - a wip

Fiction under 1k

Strength - submitted
Train journey - needs editing
Summer House - needs editing
wedding - a wip
Mice - needs editing
The cleansing - needs editing

Now I'm working on some more pieces before the next 70 days begins

No comments: