Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Wedding

Well ok so this one was just the party since those involved actually got married elsewhere. It was very different to the last wedding this one being a lot more laid back and relaxed, there was even a BBQ and a chocolate fountain.

I didn't get as much inspiration from this wedding although saying that I can now think of some interesting things to do with a chocolate fountain :) So watch this space!

The writing's going well, I haven't put pen to paper really today I had been planning on doing so once we had got back but now I'm so tired I think I'm just going to head to bed.

Everyone enjoyed themselves which is good and the couple involved seemed very happy so all was well. The chocolate fountain was wonderful and although I didn't eat much actual food (since it was mainly meat) I got my fill of the chocolate! I've seen them before but I'd never actually used (if that's really the correct word) one, so today was fun especially playing and seeing how different types of food tasted with the chocolate. We're not sure if it was actual chocolate though since it was already runny before it arrived and didn't seem to solidify (we tested it and it refused to stop being melted) I'm intrigued to see how it works too (we did see it being put together but I'm going to do some searching online for information I think). Hopefully we'll be buying one at some point although it will most likely involve a lot of saving!

As for the writing no news on any of the pieces that are currently out.

No comments: