Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Weekly Update - End of May!

Wow well this month has just flown by - and I'm beginning to believe that I'm going to say that at the end of every month this year because the year just seems to have melted away. 

So another week has gone by and I've managed a little bit of writing, more than I was expecting although not as much as I would like. I'm working on a story that is set in the world of Captain Barnabus. Although I'm realising I need to now make a chart of all the people in the world and their interactions with one another. The story however is progressing and I'm enjoying just working on it without a real deadline. 

In other news I'm polishing up Valves & Vixens Volume 2 so expect some more news on that soon! I'm loving this anthology we've got some very varied stories in it and I can't wait to see it in print - it's also a whopper in size!


Other than that I've been planning and plotting more stories and looking over various guidelines. Although I don't submit to as many places as I used to I always keep an eye out for something that sparks the imagination and gets the words flowing.

Watch this space!

No comments: