Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Valves & Vixens Table of Contents

I've been waiting for a little while now to finally be able to announce the table of contents for the forthcoming steampunk anthology Valves & Vixens. Now finally I can announce it - although this is still missing the foreword's author which I'm desperately only just keeping secret on it - but I don't want to announce it until it's all sorted (all steampunk fans will be very excited about this I'm sure!)

So here goes: 


Table of Contents

Foreward by TBA
Introduction by Nicole Gestalt
Coming Aboard the Greatest of Great Ships by Jim Lee
The Waiting Future by Crysta K. Coburn
The Musica by J. T. Seate
Boson's Mate by Nikko Lee
Les Lettres Dangereuses by V.C.
Dr. Williams' Discovery – The Curious Truth by Zak Jane Keir
On Gossamer Wings by Blair Erotica
One Cheek or Two? by Regina Kammer
Captain Barnabus by Nicole Gestalt


 I can also announce that there will be a Valves & Vixens Book 2 - I already have some authors involved in this but I will be putting up the submission call for it in a few weeks so watch this space.


No comments: