Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Coming Together: Through the Storm Inspiration - Leigh Ellwood

Well today I have Leigh Ellwood over at my blog talking about the inspiration behind And Lily Makes Three. One of the many great stories in Coming Together: Through the Storm.

http://www.eroticanthology.com/throughthestorm.htm

So please join me in welcoming Leigh Ellwood

Leigh Ellwood: Coming Together for a Great Cause

I am thrilled to be here today to talk about my involvement in Coming Together: Through the Storm. This is the third Coming Together volume in which I have contributed work, and surprisingly it's the first story that is strictly an M/F pairing (the other two are menage and F/F respectively).


I wrote “And Lily Makes Three” on the fly, following a call from Nicole Gestalt for weather-themed stories. A typhoon had hit the Philippines, and Nicole wanted to work through Coming Together to raise relief funds. Having recently come off a wonderful experience with CT editing Coming Together: Girl on Girl, I wanted to try for another book, and thankfully Nicole accepted my story. “And Lily Makes Three” is about a vibrant, amorous woman who takes advantage of a stranded, visiting co-worker. A hurricane traps them, and they have to find some way to pass the time. Wink.

One look at the title and you might think it's a menage, but just you wait. Read the story; I hope you will enjoy it. I also highly recommend other works in the Coming Together catalog, including With Curves, Arm in Arm in Arm, and For Equality. Each book tackles a specific theme and benefits a charity, and I can't wait to read my counterparts in Through the Storm!

For more information on my erotica and romance, visit me online here:


Thanks Leigh for popping along!
 
Please don't forget that you can buy Coming Together: Through the Storm from Amazon, All Romance Ebooks and many other places. All links can be found here: http://www.eroticanthology.com/throughthestorm.htm

Competition/Give Away

If you happen to be so kind to buy the book (you should, it's really good if I do say so myself!) and then review it send me the link to my email address reliefanthology '@' gmail 'dot' com I will put you into a prize draw to win any one of my ebooks/books (you get to pick which). Which means not only do you get to donate to charity (all proceeds of Coming Together: Through the Storm go to Mercy Corps) you may well be getting two books for the price of one - and that can't be bad at all.

No comments: