Thursday, October 24, 2013

And they arrived!

As I posted yesterday both Smut Alfresco and Smut for Chocoholics are now in print. This morning I woke up to the knocking of the postman who turned up to deliver them both!


No matter how many times it happens actually having a book in your hands that you contributed to is one of the best feelings in the world and for me it always feels a bit like christmas!

My story in Smut Alfresco is When the Rains Come which I am very proud of, it's a story I had planned out many years ago but only finished it when Smut Alfresco submission call was announced.

In Smut for Chocoholics (I just love the colour - purple is one of my favourite colours however so that may explain it a little!)  my story is The Chocolatier, which I knew I just had to write when thinking about molten chocolate and complete indulgence.

Now onto other news

In the next few weeks my latest all female anthology will be out and once it is out I'll be running a competition in which you can win any one of my ebooks or even a print copy of any of the books I'm part of that are in print.

So watch this space!

No comments: