Sunday, August 4, 2013

A great review for Smut Alfresco! [Featuring my story When the Rains Come]

It's always a nerve-racking thing waiting for reviews but at the same time it's always a great thing getting reviews because you find out how the stories are being received. Of course it's even better when it's a really positive review such as the one that has just been posted about Smut Alfresco!


 I won't post the whole thing here because you can find the complete review here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/682578997 however I will let you see the part about my story When the Rains Come

'Other tales that are definitely worth spending your time with included “When the Rains Come,” by Nicole Gestalt, which built one of the strongest back-stories in the collection, and just a slight trace of magic in the form of a rain-dance that brings more than refreshing showers.'

Please do go and read the rest of the review it's well worth it! In the past I used to write reviews and I know how much work gets put into a review of an anthology so I want send over a big thanks to Nathan Burgoine for taking the time to review it! So glad you liked the whole book.

Smut Alfresco is available here:


No comments: