Since we are already in July and I'm not sure where the year has gone already but I thought it would be fun to look back on the 'guidelines' I wrote in January and see how they have been going....so here is the guidelines I wrote with new annotations:
- Write at least 1000 words upon erotica a day - I will also be planning on writing in my other genres at the same time but this is the minimum I want to put into erotica. - Well I've been trying to keep on this although work hours have meant that I'm not always managing this one
- Polish up some of the stories I have left unfinished on my computer and get them finished. - Have done a couple and even sent them out! As I type I've got a couple of stories open and am working through them so watch this space
- Submit a lot more then I did in 2012, things won't be accepted if they are not submitted! - I'm currently on target to do this although I'm not totally certain on the numbers off hand!
- Treat writing as a full-time job and be serious about it.- Still working on this
- Try and not focus on my weaknesses instead turn them to positives. - An uphill struggle but I think I'm managing it :)
- Blog more - I have so far blogged more then I had done by this time last year so this one is going well!
- Eat regular meals. - I am getting better with this, my day job is all over the place so getting time to eat is awkward.
- Try and get more paperwork organised. - .....less said about this the better!
- Become far more active - Watch this space for information on this
- Do more artwork. - This I have done, and I have had two exhibitions booked for this year.
- Have afternoon tea at least once a month! - Going well but unfortunatly it's not doing much for me being more active
- Remember to focus on the small good things rather then worry about the next thing that might happen. - Trying very very hard to work on this one
- Remember to take time out and relax from time to time - Managed to do this even went a whole week on holiday not writing.