Monday, January 21, 2013

Snow day!

Well today I wasn't in my other work, the reason for this was a large amount of snow. Granted this snow probably wasn't as deep as most places around the world have it but Britain has this unique abillity to close down when a few drops of snow are sighted. 

So with my snow day I focused on framing some artwork for an upcoming exhibition I have. However I have also been working on various stories that have been popping up in my mind, whilst attempting to focus on just two. 

The majority of my writing has been upon Cold Fire 2 with an idea that I  have been playing with since the original Cold Fire came out. As its been going along the story has turned into something I wasn't expecting but I think that's a good thing. It's very unlike the original Cold Fire with the focus being upon those who are affected by the coming cold (slightly appropriate considering how I'm presently snowed in!) and is set upon a jungle world (which is mentioned within the original Cold Fire).

I'll let you all know how it goes, and keep everyone updated about it.

No comments: