Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A quick update

Well I'm moved and now for the past couple of weeks have been living out of boxes pilled on top of yet more boxes.

The good news is that we now have the internet installed so I can finally get online and start updating to let everyone know I've not completly vanished. I've even got my very own writing room, although it to is still mostly in boxes apart from a clear desk which is presently covered in my laptop.

The view from my window is glorious - though not today as it's been raining pretty much the whole time. Yet it is so good that I've actually had to set my room up with my back to it otherwise I wouldn't get any writing done! Which reminds me I should get back to it and then blitz my way through yet another box of the seemingly never ending pile - it really is amazing how much stuff just one person can accumulate in a year!

No comments: