Monday, October 27, 2008

It has been almost a month

Since I last updated this and I do apologise. Things have been a little hectic over here for a little while but hopefully are calming back down and I'm finally getting back into the swing of things.

I'm not going to go into what's been keeping me busy since it doesn't matter very much as far as the writing goes. Just all know I have been writing all be it not a great deal. Anyway today has been a good day I managed to get some artwork done that was long overdue (I'm still working on prizes I owe, don't worry I've not forgotten about them they are just taking sometime to get to a point I am happy with). Then I managed to write a synopsis for a story that's been waiting for one. Synopsis' are always hard to write, even more so when the publishers want it in a specified set of words, luckily this wasn't the case for the one I've just written so I was able to go into much more detail then normal synopsis. I'll let you all know how the submission of it goes when I hear back!

Now I'm off to work on some more projects, will keep you much more updated.

No comments: