Friday, June 13, 2008

More edits!

I have been busy writing over the past few days, starting a new project and trying to get words down for it although it's not flowing as well as I would like so far. However I have submitted a couple of pieces this week although I wont hear back about them until much later this year.

Last night my new edits for Rekindling The Spark turned up. Rekindling The Spark was to begin with submitted for an anthology, it wasn't picked for that nor for the follow up anthology. However I was asked if I would be okay for it to be released under the Obsession Heatsheet theme for Phaze. Although I'm still not sure how it fits in the theme my publisher and editor both thing it works so I am more than happy to go with the flow.

I don't know how these edits are going to go since I've not actually looked at this story for just under a year, but I'm sure I'll get back into it!

Anyway I better get on with it although I do get the feeling that I'm going to be switching between edits and wip's but I'll get there

No comments: