Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Whilst I have the time

I am writing as much as I can. I know there are some edits that will be winging their way toward me anytime soon so I'm attempting to get as much work out of the way before they turn up.

This does mean finally getting myself into some sort of rhythm and writing many different pieces at once. I've been pleasantly surprised actually that things have been going well, each piece is different and the voice although is mine has edge depending on which story it is. I'm currently actively working on 3 pieces, with 3 other pieces ready to go through final edits before being sent out and 2 more waiting read through and edits. I've also got many more pieces to get through. Luckily I am able to dedicate a lot of my time to writing and it's something brings me great pleasure so hopefully I will be able to continue to write for a lot longer. I've also got promotional things that I need to work on and art work that is requiring some attention (oh and we're also rearranging the house - did I say that yet?!)


Back to it I think!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Telly: None at the moment
Music: Lord of the Rings Radio Play tapes
Choc/Yummy: None at the moment
Mood: Active, happy, productive and tired
Main Writing: 1250 so far today
Flash Writing: Nothing so far
Reading: Currently my pieces to check for dreaded plotholes

No comments: