Monday, January 21, 2008

Just Fifteen minutes

The other day I was doing some research into a subject that one of my WIP's centres around. I stumbled across an interesting 'rule' that had been implied in a Master/slave household. Each morning the slave would get up and do fifteen minutes cleaning in a certain room. It got me thinking what can you do in fifteen minutes? I hate cleaning it's one of the main things that spins me into a complete panic however I've now started to use the same routine so each day I do just fifteen minutes cleaning in a room I feel needs it. So far it's working pretty well so much in fact that I find myself feeling able to do another fifteen minutes later in the day.

Perhaps I should break things up more into fifteen minute blocks. It will definitely cut down on procrastination and looking at emails etc...

I'll let you know how it goes :) In the mean time I've got fifteen minutes of cleaning to go do! Give it a go and let me know how it goes for you.

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Ok I'll do it. Make sure i time it too so I don't go over (I too hate to clean) LOL

It was great chatting with you today!

Nicole Gestalt said...

Let me know how it goes! I'm currently keeping up with it although it takes a while to do anything around here - still the areas I've worked on a looking a little better!

It was great talking to you too. I hope your doing well - I did send you an email but I'm not sure if you got it or not.

Hugs