Sunday, July 8, 2007

Author Space

I have just recently joined a site called Coffee Time Romance it's a site where both readers and writers can come together and discuss the books as well as swap stories, make friends etc...

It's a very easy going site and always has something fun going on. I have been able to get some author space there so if you would like to get a quick response or see some excerpts etc.. before they are posted upon here please pop over to the site and sign up. It's free to join and you can find my section here: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=302

My user name is Nicole Gestalt so feel free to say I referred you!

On another note its getting closer to the release date of Summer of Fire and I'm putting together various excerpts which will be appearing online soon. Also get ready for a great competition when the book does become available.

No comments: