Saturday, February 3, 2007

Opening of eyes

I've spent the past few days not writing, well no that's not quite true I've actually been writing but not anything story wise that will be useful. I've also been spending a lot of my time wandering the net and finding places that accept submissions, as I've been searching I've found a lot more then I figured I would find.

So now I'm pondering on which ones to go for, and which ones would be interesting to write but not possibly for deadlines (again I'm getting ideas from all over the place). I think I'm going to sort them all out add them to my lovely wall chart (which is getting so full!) and then go from there.

Then of course I've got to get the time to write the work, but I tend to write at least 1000 words on a piece a day plus any extras on others so I will have some parts done soon, and will be able to expand on other ideas.

No comments: