Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Weekly Update

Phew well this week has been a totally crazy week in my other job and I'm totally exhausted. So much so I'm sat here yawning even as I'm typing up this blog! Anyway back to the writing update! As you can imagine with things being that busy I've not done a huge amount of writing but I'm happy with what I've been getting done. I've got more or less two stories getting ready to be finished, another plodding along as planned and am working on two more pieces - phew.

Don't get me wrong I'm not actually juggling a huge amount of work but I'm trying to get one thing finished at a time which is very hard for me as it turns out. Whilst all this is going on I'm also making my way through the great submissions I've had for Valves & Vixens Volume 3 (submission guidelines can be found here: http://www.nicolegestalt.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_10.html) - I'm loving the stories I've been receiving for it and they are not all at all similar which is great because the best thing about editing these books has been to be able to bring steam-punk from other areas in the world and space and not just London where majority of it tends to dwell.


And being so exhausted I've just noticed the time so will be cutting this blog short so I can catch a train! Phew it really is all go....

No comments: