Monday, May 12, 2014

Smut for Chocoholics - Review

Well at the moment all my posts seem to be focused around chocolate. Not that that is a bad thing of course, but even I have some limits. So! I promise (with my fingers crossed behind my back) that this is the last chocolate themed post this week. 

I wanted to share with you all the review that was posted up a few days ago on Amazon about Smut for Chocoholics

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BQ2IUKS

I know from experience how long writing a review for an anthology can take especially if you want to give every story it's say. So I am so honoured to be mentioned in the review left by M.C. Gooding or 'Charliecookie'. They have gone through the entire book and commented on every story. I won't post the entire review here just the bit that mentions The Chocolatier - which was the story I wrote for this anthology. 

You can find the rest of the review here (and please do take the time to read it all): http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RPUEWWAQ4U4PO


The Chocolatier by Nicole Gestalt

Rachel wants some photo's of her chocolates done for a calendar. Photographer Robert decides the calendar needs some human presence. Thus creating a messy erotic photo shoot. M/F pairing

This was hot and steamy. A nice little read. I give this story 4 stars.

Thank you so much M.C.Gooding (Charliecookie) for taking the time to read and then review the entire book - it really means so much to us authors and editors and of course the publisher involved!

Now to focus on other things equally delicious but less chocolatey!


No comments: