Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Workspace Wednesday - Lucy Felthouse

Well these Wednesdays sure do come round quick. I've spent majority of the week hiding in the house away from all the snow that has been falling. Luckily we've not lost power like some places and we have a lovely gas fire by which to snuggle.

This week I've got an author whom I currently share two anthologies in common with (Smut Alfresco and Smut for Chocoholics) and whose work I have admired for a long time. So without further ado let me introduce Lucy Felthouse to talk about her workspace!



My Workspace by Lucy Felthouse

I admit that, at the moment, my workspace is long overdue a tidy up. I’m so busy that I just jump from one project to the next and don’t have much time for tidying up, or cleaning. But a big clean is on my list for the very near future. 


So, a brief description. I work in the spare room in our house, which was converted to an office several years ago. It’s pretty small, but there’s only me so it doesn’t really matter. I have my beloved laptop, of course, lots of pens, my iPhone dock so I can play music, drinks, tissues (bloody hayfever!), magazine racks, my pinboard and much, much more. Eagle-eyed folk will have noticed the eye candy photos on the pinboard and wall, with Jeremy Renner in a starring role *drools.* I also have my Lord of the Rings film cells and meerkats, with Alexander in a starring role. Hehe. To my left and right is more stuff, like racks holding printer paper and stuff, pen pots, my to-do lists, my Kindle, the window. Behind me is my bookshelf which is full to bursting.


The thing I love most: I love the fact that it is just my room. I don’t share it with anyone, nobody interferes, nobody moves stuff around, and, except when the neighbours are being noisy, it’s pretty quiet. My pipe dream is to have my own house and an office with a view, but for now, this little room serves its purpose and I do what needs to be done!

*****

Sensual, sinful chocolately indulgence is the theme of this erotic anthology, edited by Kevin Mitnik, with assistance from Victoria Blisse.

Smut for Chocoholics is all about indulgence, taking wicked delight in the erotic consumption and use of chocolate, with tales from some of erotica’s finest authors.. Whatever your relationship with the seductive cocoa, there’s something nestling between the covers for you.

Contains tales from Victoria Blisse, Giselle Renarde, Lexie Bay, Annabeth Leong, Lily Harlem, Violet Fields, Nicole Gestalt, Tamsin Flowers, Tenille Brown, Vanessa de Sade, Wendi Zwaduk and Lucy Felthouse.


*****

Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over seventy publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include Best Bondage Erotica 2012 and 2013, and Best Women's Erotica 2013. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies. She owns Erotica For All, and is book editor for Cliterati. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Join her on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/gMQb9

Thanks for dropping by Lucy I adore the little meerkat!

3 comments:

Sandra Renee Pesso said...

What a great feature! I love the chocolate lab pic, Lucy. What a lovely little spot you have!

JoAnne Kenrick said...

Yeay for having your own space no one messes with, Lucy! And your wall of inspiration is so, well, inspiring ;)

Unknown said...

Sometimes small is good. There's no room for anyone else to store their stuff!