Wednesday, February 6, 2013

First Acceptance of February

The first thing I do when I get up in the morning sometimes even before I have had a cup of tea is check my emails and get all important ones dealt with that way I am clear to focus on drinking that tea when I finally do make it!

Well this morning along with various other emails was the great news that one of my stories has been accepted into a anthology that is very close to my heart. The story is called The Chocolatier and will be published in Smut for Chocoholics edited by Kev Mitnik. 

Now everyone who knows me will not be surprised I'm happy about this acceptance...I am very much a self confessed chocoholic so it is the perfect anthology for me!

It will be published by the House of Erotica  and when I get a copy of the cover I'll put it up for people to see!

Will let you all know further information when I get it

No comments: