Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Smut Alfresco Lineup!

So as mentioned earlier this month I have a new story coming out in an anthology entitled Smut Alfresco. My story When the Rains Come is one I am very proud of and very much enjoyed writing it.

Today I got the lineup for the anthology and so in no particular order here are the great stories you will be able to find in this book:


A Grand Day Out Violet Fields
Into the Woods Demelza Hart
Little Wonders Victoria Blisse
Meadow Jacqueline Brocker
Private Hideaway Wendi Zwaduk
Scorcher! K T Red
The Explorer Challenge Tilly Hunter
A Walk in the Country Bel Anderson
Being Free Lucy Felthouse
Mattress Kay Jaybee
Patches Tenille Brown
Satisfied Customers Cass Peterson
Shine Jenny Lyn
When the Rains Come Nicole Gestalt

You can find out more about this anthology by going to Victoria's blog here: http://victoriablisse.co.uk/blog/news/smut-alfresco-coming-soon-what-a-talented-line-up

I will let you all know more information when I get it!

No comments: