Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thinking Big

When I'm not writing I work in another job which recently has become so very hectic its unbelievable. For a long time we've been in a very small shop and now in a matter of weeks we're moving into one that is ten times bigger, leaving us with such a large space that we're not sure what to do with it.

We have schedules to make and with a bigger premises our mantra has become think bigger. This has got me thinking however that in my writing I should be thinking big and not confine myself to what I do presently. I need to look at the bigger picture and lay down some goals that may not be achievable straight away but are things that I can work towards. 

And I need to think bigger where promotion is concerned which will be starting soon so keep an eye out for more promotions and guest blogs occuring over the next few months. 

So now my mantra will continue to be Think Bigger and not restrain my thinking based on what has gone before.

No comments: