Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rainy days

As I write this it's been raining non-stop for three days two of those days I've had to go out and today it seems that I've run out of bread so I will when I get too hungry to sit still have to brave the rains and go shopping! (the horror) 

Before all that happens however I wanted to let you all know that my anthology is all polished and has been sent in to the publisher! I'm rather excited about this one since its the culmination of a number of years. All the stories within the book have been written over time and take place in a huge variety of different places. I hope I'll have some good news on this for you all shortly!

However I'm not sitting waiting for news I'm busy writing, presently working on a new story set in a fantasy land which I'm rather enjoying working on. I'm also finishing the edits of three novella's on a variety of subjects. 

So busy busy busy, but now to suit up and go out in the rain!

No comments: